Announcing the release of Spice.ai v0.5.1-alpha
Announcing the release of Spice.ai v0.5.1-alpha! 📈
This minor release builds upon v0.5-alpha adding the ability to start training from the dashboard plus support for monitoring training runs with TensorBoard.
Highlights in v0.5.1-alpha
Start training from dashboard
A “Start Training” button has been added to the pod page on the dashboard so that you can easily start training runs from that context.
Training runs can now be started by:
- Modifications to the Spicepod YAML file.
- The spice train
- The “Start Training” dashboard button.
- POST API calls to
When enabled, TensorBoard logs will automatically be collected and a “Open TensorBoard” button will be shown on the pod page in the dashboard.
Logging can be enabled at the pod level with the training_loggers pod param or per training run with the CLI
Support for VPG will be added in v0.6-alpha. The design allows for additional loggers to be added in the future. Let us know what you’d like to see!
New in this release
- Adds a start training button on the dashboard pod page.
- Adds TensorBoard logging and monitoring when using DQL and SACD learning algorithms.
- Updates to Tailwind 3.0.6
- Updates to Glide Data Grid 3.2.1
Spice.ai started with the vision to make AI easy for developers. We are building Spice.ai in the open and with the community. Reach out on Discord or by email to get involved. We will also be starting a community call series soon!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/kZnTfneP5u
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/spiceai
- Twitter: @spice_ai
- Email: [email protected]